Re: Contract & full-time jobs on resume

Subject: Re: Contract & full-time jobs on resume
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 07:04:45 -0500

Please tell us more about...

"Conducting Technical Writing, DTP, Presentation Skills inhouse
training programs at Citicorp Software."

from your on-line resume.

I am considering a move from the below <ah hem> company
to winging it on my own or creating "strategic alliances"
with others wishing to market our unique materials.

Tell us more about Citicorp please.

Best Regards,

Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at