Re: Offtopic: Need help from a WinHelp expert

Subject: Re: Offtopic: Need help from a WinHelp expert
From: Chuck Martin <cmartin -at- SEEKERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 11:01:44 -0700

It is not that you are trying to use the wrong Help compiler, it is that
earlier versions of HCW (the actual filename of the compiler is HCRTF.EXE)
cannot read Word 97's RTF, which has been updated.

The latest version of HCW/HCRTF is available at Microsoft's web site.
Download that and you will be able to compile without difficulty. (I'm
sorry I don't have the URL handy; you can try to find it at the MS site, or
I believe the Winwriters (www.winwriters.com) and KnowWare (www.kware.com)
sites have links directly to the updated complier page.)

--
"You don't look American"
"Everyone looks American, because Americans are from everywhere"