Frame Quirk

Subject: Frame Quirk
From: William Blank <wmblank -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 11:54:58 -0700

Frame 5.1 has a bad habit of cropping off the right hand pixel of every
graphic I've ever tried to insert (by either embedding or reference) into
any document. The graphics are correct onscreen but the printed rendition
trashes my perfect, neat, one-pixel border around every screen shot. As a
workaround, I add an extra pixel on the right side of the border, but
that's several extra clicks for every graphic (and I do many). Frame 4
did the same thing. Has anyone else noticed this behavior? Frame tech
support is "looking into it" (yeah, right!)

William Blank
Laconic Documentation Services
Laconic [La-kon-ik] (adj) Direct, to the point, with no wasted words
"Creating clear, concise, accurate documentation for technical
applications"