Re: Using capital letters

Subject: Re: Using capital letters
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:21:02 -0700

Read Thomas Pynchon's new novel ("Mason and Dixon"), where he follows
that writing style.
Takes getting used to in its quaintness, but becomes kind of endearing
(or something).

I still won't use that style in technical manuals...
--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation