Online Help references

Subject: Online Help references
From: mary lee <mlee -at- UNICOM -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 12:49:55 -0500

I will soon be developing online help for a Windows 95 application. I
have the book "Developing Online Help for Windows" by Boggan, Farkas and
Welinske (but haven't read it yet) and have seen that there's one for
Windows 95 too. Is there enough of a difference in the process/books to
warrent buying the book for 95?

By the way, I looked into buying the book, "Designing Windows 95 Help: A
Guide to Creating Online Documents" that is referenced on the John
Renish Technical Writing: Books and Reference Sources and was told by
someone at Borders that Que has ask that the book be returned by
booksellers. What's up with this?
--
Mary D. Lee
Creative Courseware, Inc.