Re: indefensive word clarification [middling long]

Subject: Re: indefensive word clarification [middling long]
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:48:39 -0700

>Herron says, "I'm perfectly well aware of Print Preview, but that's not
>what I'm after."
>
>Perhaps I should have written more clearly. I bought a WYSIWYG "word
>processor," so I expect to be able to see what I get _while_ I'm_
>processing_ words_ [writing/ editing / formatting].

If you want to edit in Print Preview mode, click the magnifier
toolbar button. When the button is in the "down" position, the
cursor is a magnifying glass that zooms in and out on the document.
When the button is in the "up" position, you have full editing
capabilities.

So, what's the problem???

;-)

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams