Re: Reference format?

Subject: Re: Reference format?
From: Penelope Perkins <pperkins -at- SYNERGEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:00:58 -0700

Melanie,

It stands for Modern Language Association. In your case, it is referring
to the MLA style guide, which is used primarily in the humanities, and
tells you how to write a citation for virtually every possible
circumstance. You can find a copy at your local bookstore. There's
probably info on the Web, too, but I can't search it right now.

Penelope

Melanie Palmer wrote:

> Someone in my office has to provide documentation references in "MLA"
> format.
>
> I'm not a writer, so I've no clue what this is. Can someone share with
> me what it is? or point me to a source of information/examples?
>
> Thanks
>
> Melanie

> to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
> browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

Penelope Perkins mailto:pperkins -at- synergex -dot- com
Technical Writer http://www.synergex.com
Synergex Sacramento, California

People who live in windowed environments shouldn't cast pointers.