Re: Screen Capture Color

Subject: Re: Screen Capture Color
From: Karen Cranston <kcransto -at- INTEGRATED -dot- MB -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:24:56 -0500

I had the same problem. I saved all of my screen captures as 16 color
bitmaps, and everything was fine. In Paint Shop Pro, decrease the color
level to 16 colors. Hope this helps

> When I capture a screen on my true color monitor, it looks great.
> When I take it to a 256-color display, all my white turns a
> sickly green. Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions?
> Melonie Holliman
> The Tech Writer
> ABM Data Systems, Inc.
> Austin, TX
> (mrh -at- abmdata -dot- com)

Karen Cranston
Integrated Engineering Software
mailto:kcransto -at- integrated -dot- mb -dot- ca

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at