Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 01:09:25 GMT

Only coming through in waves, Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- lynx -dot- dac -dot- neu -dot- edu> wrote:

>Anybody have experience with this syndrome? I've

I have a page of Carpal Tunnel Links. It's been a while since I've updated it,
but it's still a good starting place for further research.

There is also a guestbook where you can find other CTS patients to talk to.

The address is: http://www.ualr.edu/~blwestbrook/carpal.htm

-----
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/index.html
Woody Allen FAQ, Drew Carey, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Famous Arkansans, Poetry, Classic Rock, Elmore Leonard