Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: Richard Lippincott <rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:07:29 -0400

An additional comment on possible mis-diagnosed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

A few years back, I seemed to be developing the symptoms, but only in my
left arm. I'm right-handed, I wore my watch on my left arm. Turns out
the watch band was -just- tight enough to cause a little bit of
constriction, and with the motion of typing was causing the pain.

I stopped wearing a watch, and the problem went away.

It may not solve all your problems...but if your pain is in the same arm
as your watch, this is a very quick solution.

Rick Lippincott
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA
rjl -at- bostech -dot- com