style guides, formats for

Subject: style guides, formats for
From: "Virginia J. Link" <LINKVI -at- MAIL -dot- STATE -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:50:05 -0500

Since we're mentioning style guides again, it moved me to ask techwrlers for
some sample layouts/formatting tips for style guides. I did one years ago
for my project, using the lovely military numbering style (1.1, 1.1.1,
1.1.1.1) for style guide topics, but it really doesn't look very
user-friendly.

If you've designed a nice-looking style guide, and can give me a flavor of
it via email, I'd appreciate it. Or, fax a sample page to Virginia Link,
608-267-2824.

Thanks a mill!

Virginia
linkvi -at- mail -dot- state -dot- wi -dot- us