Re: Daily Messages

Subject: Re: Daily Messages
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 16:06:33 -0400

I agree with Alexander, it may seem like a lot of nonsense at times but
I feel fortunate to be a part of the list. At my previous job (where I
was employed for almost 18 years) we were not given the opportunity to
participate in such an open line of communication as this list. I
almost feel as if I'm traveling around the world when I can communicate
back and forth with other professionals.

Simply do as I do -- try to funnel through and pick out what you want to
read and what you don't want to read (or get tired of.) I categorize by
Subject when I get ready to read.

ALSO,

I really appreciated reading about CTS because this is something that
can (if it hasn't already) affect all writers, typist, and
computer/mouse users. My profession is in computers/writing/desktop
publishing and now that I am starting to feel pain in my mouse/writing
hand, I have been very concerned. I have seen a doctor but some of the
information I obtained from this list (concerning CTS) would not have
been received from my doctor or in simple conversation. Again, I read
the replies, take in what I can use and that info. I don't want to use,
I discard but at least the information is available for me to decide.

THANKS, TECHWR-L subscribers for interesting topics on health, the job
market, relocation, writing tips, etc.