Graphics suggestion: Thanks!

Subject: Graphics suggestion: Thanks!
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:22:42 -0700

Well, the winner ended up being JASC Image Robot. The program did do
*exactly* what I needed it to, and in about 10 minutes, including
installation time! It was extremely easy. No surprise, as I love JASC's
Paint Shop Pro. (I *really* need to register it...I'm on day 348 of the
30 day demo <grimace>.)

Thanks for all the suggestions.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com