GUI Design

Subject: GUI Design
From: Matthew J Long <mjl100z -at- MAIL -dot- ODU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:59:20 -0400

A few of my developer buddies at work are arguing about the best way to
design a GUI (They are creating forms for an Oracle database). I have seen
the User Interface Engineering web site which discusses design, but it is
web-centric. Does anybody know of a resource similar to the UIE web site
that discusses design cocepts for non-web GUI apps. I want to find hard
stats if possible (e.g. productivity is increased by 120% by using "this"
design technique to develop your interface, etc).

TIA

Matthew J. Long
Technical Writer
mjl100z -at- mail -dot- odu -dot- edu
matt -dot- long -at- justice -dot- usdoj -dot- gov

-When you can't be eloquent, choose brevity!