health promotion information wanted

Subject: health promotion information wanted
From: FAYNE AUDREY <9611924 -at- STUDENT -dot- UL -dot- IE>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 17:05:13 +0100

I am an Irish technical writer currently doing some postgraduate
research on the usefulness of written health promotion materials e.g.
brochures, booklets and pamplets. I am looking specifically at general
healthy eating and anti-smoking campaigns. The questions I am
interested in include the following: Does written information work?, Do
people read it? Do they interpret it correctly? If not, how can we
improve it? So, if you have any good references on this issue,
especially online, please send them on.

Thanks in advance
Audrey Fayne
e-mail: 9611924 -at- student -dot- ul -dot- ie