word97 section breaks

Subject: word97 section breaks
From: Laura Praderio <LPraderio -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:27:29 -0400

hello,
does anyone know if word97 is any better with section breaks than previous
versions of the program? we were thinking of using one file with a coverpage,
toc, mainbody, and index. we currently use RD (reference document paths) with
separate files for the toc and index because section breaks are so ugly when
setting different headers and footers.

thanks,
laura praderio
antarctic support associates