Contract TW Needed - Markham, ON

Subject: Contract TW Needed - Markham, ON
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:24:32 -0400

This is a 6 month contract starting immediately.

TECHNICAL WRITER
We require a self motivated and energetic technical writer with at least 4
years of technical writing experience.
Ability to write help files
Knowledge of usability standards
Knowledge of interface design principles
Ability to assist with software testing
Ability to work in a fast-paced software development environment that
develops several systems simultaneously.

You will be responsible for:
Producing and updating user guides and technical manuals, online help and
other documentation for our Windows and Internet software products.
Designing and writing user interface screens and specifications.
Working with the Development team through the product life cycle.

InSystems is a young aggressive company providing knowledge-based document
assembly solutions for the enterprise. We are located in Markham. (Hwy
7/404)

Please apply in confidence with an ascii version of your resume to
bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com -dot-

There may be the potential for this contract to turn into full time
employment, but this is still under consideration. We may not know for a
few months. I can tell you that InSystems is a great company to work for!
We're starting interviews immediately, so if you're interested, or know of
anyone who is, let us know right away.

--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Fax: (905) 513-1419
Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com