Re: Hanging indents in RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Hanging indents in RoboHelp
From: "Cramer, Kim" <kcramer -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 07:05:00 -0700

Sharon - here's a couple of ideas:

1. Be sure you have a tab character where your hanging indent is. In
other words, if your left margin is 1" with a hanging indent of .25",
then put a tab at 1.25". I've found that things don't work right
without it.

2. If all else fails, add the numbers (and following tab) manually to
your steps. No "Automatic fixing up of RTF formatting" is necessary if
you do this. But it is time consuming if you have lots of lists!

Let me know if you have any questions.

*************
Kim Cramer
mailto:kcramer -at- ncslink -dot- com
Sr. Information Developer
NCS Education, Mesa AZ

From: Key,Sharon
Subject: Hanging indents in RoboHelp

I am using RoboHelp 3.0 with Windows 3.1.
I have a numbered list of instructions within a table that will not
format
correctly. <snip>