Re: Wizard terminology

Subject: Re: Wizard terminology
From: "MARTIN, BILL J" <BMARTIN -at- SCANA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:05:25 -0400

The Microsoft Manual of Style *.HLP file has this to say about wizards:

Always use lowercase for the generic term wizard because Wizard is a
registered trademark. The names of feature wizards such as PageWizard
should always be checked with the legal department to be sure they are
not trademarked by another company.

Sounds like you're safe enough.

Bill Martin