Re: proposed International Technical Writers Group

Subject: Re: proposed International Technical Writers Group
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 18:01:39 -0400

Good points -- my responses are:

1. Well, I can read several languages, but I don't know
about inflicting my poor written grammar in those languages
on everyone.... I think this is a practical issue. While we
can create a web page in several languages (TBD, depending
on who volunteers to translate, probably), the list should
be in one language. (Esperanto? ;-)

2. I absolutely expect for the charter to change -- the items
are suggestions only.

3. I hadn't thought about mail-list moderation, to tell you
the truth. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
A.

--