Re: How long does it take to review a document?

Subject: Re: How long does it take to review a document?
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:07:37 -0400

GMTA, indeed ;-)

I give 7 days for review. (I also try to give a week's notice
that they will be getting a review copy.)

If a project is too large to be done in a week, I break
it down into smaller parts so one person can get a
section done each week or several people can get the
whole thing done in a week.

I ALWAYS submit review copies with a written note
saying something like "I need your comments by X date.
If you do not comment, then you have given your tacit
agreement that the content is correct and will be
responsible for errors."

Has worked well for years.
A.

--