Re: Time--Thanks. New Question....

Subject: Re: Time--Thanks. New Question....
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:48:35 -0700

One of those three dictionaries resulted in:

"Antonyms of adj compressible2 senses of compressible Sense
1compressible (vs. incompressible) -- (capable of being compressed or
made more compact: ``compressible packing materials"; "a compressible
box'' )
incompressible (vs. compressible) -- (impossible to compress; resisting
compression: ``mounds of incompressible garbage'' )

..."