Re: Speaking of Improper Terminology

Subject: Re: Speaking of Improper Terminology
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:54:22 -0700

Despot and Chattel? That way, when you have two hard drives in your
system, one would be the despot and the other its chattel.

Unfortunately, the distinct relationship that the "master and slave"
analogy conveys will be hard to duplicate.

For now, I will refrain adding another hard drive to my system. 8-)

Jason
(Treading lightly on turbulent waters)