Re: graphics formats

Subject: Re: graphics formats
From: Ron Andrews <ron -at- IDANET -dot- CO -dot- JP>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 00:17:45 +0900

> Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:35:54 +1000
> From: Margaret Gerard <margaret -at- CSDC -dot- TOSHIBA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
> Subject: graphics formats
>
> Can anyone give me a/some web addresses where I can read about different
> graphic formats?
>
> Thanks,
> Margaret Gerard email: margaret -at- csdc -dot- toshiba -dot- com -dot- au
> Toshiba International
> Sydney, Australia

Margaret, et al.

check out these web sites. I think most common formats are included. The
URLs below are long, so be sure to put each one on a single line in case it
gets broken up.

Where to Get File Format Specifications
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/graphics/fileformats-faq/part3/faq.html

a quick list of graphics formats is at...
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/graphics/fileformats-faq/part3/faq-doc-1.html

while the top of this list of Usenet Graphics FAQs is at...
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/graphics/top.html

Hope this helps.

Ron