Re: a simple question

Subject: Re: a simple question
From: Wendy Phillips <wendy -at- SYNERGEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:52:49 -0700

Hi--
I apologize if my posting regarding "a simple question" offended you. (I
suggested referencing a dictionary, which--I later learned--apparently you
did, but yours didn't have the word.)
I really wasn't sure if I missed something important and was hoping, if
that was the case, that someone would fill me in. I tried to convey what I
said with humor, but apparently missed the mark.
Sincerely,
Wendy