SAP Internal Applications

Subject: SAP Internal Applications
From: Wendy Phillips <wendy -at- SYNERGEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 16:35:24 -0700

In brief, SAP is a large international company that was started in Germany
in 1972 by a group of ex-IBM employees. SAP specializes in business
applications software on mainframe and client/server computer systems.
SAP has a variety of internal (intra-company) applications. For example,
their products can provide data processing support for human resources or
financial activities within a business.
If you'd like to learn more, check out their website at
http://www.sap.com/aboutus/index.htm .
(Note: I do not work for SAP or any of its subsidiary companies.)
Enjoy!

Wendy Phillips
wendy -at- synergex -dot- com