Opinions about NetObjects Fusion 2.0 ?

Subject: Opinions about NetObjects Fusion 2.0 ?
From: "Anita Z. Fite" <ajfite -at- MAIL -dot- TELIS -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 12:20:08 -0700

Everyone,

My company has recently heard about a software package called NetObjects
Fusion 2.0, a web page design package. I am told that the software makes
it easier to size and place objects than many other such products on the
market.

Until yesterday, I'd never heard of it. Have you? If you have some
experience with the program, I'd like your opinion. Please contact me at:
afite -at- cksys -dot- com -dot- (And yes, I have visited their website.)

Thanks,
Anita Z. Fite
Technical Writer

C&K Systems, Inc.