Position announcement (Indianapolis, Indiana)

Subject: Position announcement (Indianapolis, Indiana)
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:56:00 -0500

Hello everyone. Longtime techwhirlers might remember me from earlier
days subscribing to this list. I'm back again, this time managing a
Documentation Department and needing a solid performer to join my
department.

Made2Manage Systems, Inc., a leading Indianapolis-based software
developer of manufacturing systems, seeks a candidate for the following
position:

SENIOR TECHNICAL WRITER

We're looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our Documentation
Department. The STW will design, write, index, edit, code, debug and
maintain electronic and paper documentation and will be involved in
performing audience and task analysis. Skills required include:

* a self-starter who has at least five years technical writing
experience documenting software

* knows how to gather product information from domain experts, design
documents and prototypes

* organizes product information into documentation that follows user
work processes

* writes clear, minimal, and accurate task instructions

* has strong editing, proofreading and indexing skills

* understands the software development and quality assurance processes

* has excellent planning and prioritizing skills

* works independently and sees projects through to completion

Experience in the manufacturing industry, with accounting, and with
Microsoft Word and RoboHELP is helpful. This position is located in
Indianapolis, Indiana.

Send resume and three non-returnable work samples to: Made2Manage
Systems, Inc. Attn: Jim Grey, 9002 Purdue Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268

jim grey \ Manager, Documentation
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com