cybertable debate

Subject: cybertable debate
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:16:18 -0600

Hi Folks

Cybertable will begin on Sept. 22 (just a week late). We're delighted that
Beth Agnew, Senior Technical Writer at Insystems Technology and Craig Salla,
Managing Editor of The Convergence have agreed to participate as the
principal debaters on the topic: "The 21st Century Writer: Master or Servant
of Technology."

We'll be sending out the "debating rules" to all those who replied to the
post.

If anyone else is interested, please contact me <morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca>

See you in the debateing room!

Michael

Michael J. Morris
Instructor, New Media Communications