Re[4]: Speaking of Improper Terminology

Subject: Re[4]: Speaking of Improper Terminology
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:28:36 -0500

How many parents name their kid Hitler? Maybe Adolf is still popular
in Germany, but I kinda doubt it.

My what a wonderful non sequitor. For the record, there are three Hitlers
in my town. Unfortunately, the phone book doesn't always list first names,
and in any case isn't arranged by first name order, so I can't tell you how
many Adolphs there are in town (though there *are* two last-name Adolph's).

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224