Re: Re[2]: Master/Slave

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Master/Slave
From: Buck and Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- WF -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:35:18 -0500

I'm probably not the first to say it but,

As Tech Writers, we have one reason for being

1. Put Product Support Department out of business

Maybe there's another one. Not sure.
--------

Sent from a very busy extra bedroom in our house,
sometimes also called InterAmerican Publications.
--------
Buck and Tilly Buchanan