Indexing training in the UK?

Subject: Indexing training in the UK?
From: David Green <David -dot- Green -at- SMALLWORLD -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:00:49 +0100

Does anyone know of any short (1 day?) courses on Indexing in the UK?
Or, do you know any good indexers who could come to Cambridge (UK) to
run a short training session to 6-8 technical writers?

I work in the technology transfer department of a software company. We
are keen to develop our indexing skills but, no - we do not all want to
go on long intensive courses aimed at proto-librarians. Please can you
help?

--
All opinions expressed in this message are purely personal and do not
reflect the opinions or policies of Smallworldwide Ltd. David Green