Re: Word Usage

Subject: Re: Word Usage
From: "McDermott, Stephen W" <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:18:16 -0700

An easy way that I use for "nor" is to only use it in conjunction with
"neither".

Example: I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I am described as
apolitical or apathetic.

As for possible (adj.) and possibly (adv.), usage is based on what you
are describing or stating is possible.
Stephen W. McDermott
2.19.6/2.6 Team Technical Writer
(425) 965-6683