Organizing Charts

Subject: Organizing Charts
From: "McDonald, Nancy (The Registry)" <McDonalN -at- LCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:41:00 -0400

Hi techwhirlers!
I'm in the midst of documenting some major process changes, and this
team is prioritizing and categorizing as much as 60 different steps. I
have a matrix in mind, and I'm mulling over just the best way to do
this. Right now, I've been working in Word, have the list in a table,
and have sorted the list according to priority (hi/med/low). Now I'm
filling in another column with the (10) categories, and then I need to
know what would be the best technical way of putting all of it in a
matrix. The tools I have here are: Word (97), Visio, and Project, oh,
yes, Excel, too. Do you have any good ideas for me today?
TIA,
Nancy McDonald