Re: Clipboard Software

Subject: Re: Clipboard Software
From: "McDonald, Nancy (The Registry)" <McDonalN -at- LCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:13:00 -0400

Frank,
there IS one for Macintosh... I have it in my PowerMac at home... and
the "copyfat"....something... I forget the whole name... holds 10
different "places." I have to use the Edit menu, instead of
command-c/v.... (otherwise it would use the "top" place over and over
again, as if there were only one clipboard). This program includes in
the Edit menu, a submenu of 10 different "clipboard" items/places, that
you can hold for your different copies. I could get back to you w/ the
proper name and how I got it... I think it.../yes it *is* shareware. I
don't know if there is something similar to this for PC...
Nancy McDonald
----------
From: Frank Taylor
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Subject: Clipboard Software
Date: Thursday, September 25, 1997 8:41AM

Can anyone recommend a program that allows the storage of several items
on the clipboard simultaneously?

Frank
--

taylor_f -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il
ph 09 774 0828

browse the archives at
http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html