White Papers

Subject: White Papers
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 16:08:21 +1000

Hi Everyone,

Do any of you ever write White Papers? I've been asked to write one about our latest product but I'm not quite sure what one is. What level of detail should I contain?
What sort of audience should I target? How many pages is about average? Do you know of any that I could look at to get some idea of format?

Please send your replies to sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au -dot- If anyone would like a summary of the responses, just let me know.

Thanks tons.
Sonja
Technical Writer
Norman Data Defense Systems