Screen capture of row/column adjustment

Subject: Screen capture of row/column adjustment
From: Tom Herme <therme -at- NVBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:17:07 -0700

Hello, Techwhirlers:

I am trying to capture a screen showing the two-sided black arrow that adjusts row
height and column width in a database grid, for example see Excel, Access, etc. As the
mouse pointer moves toward the row/column border it becomes the two-sided arrow.

I can capture the mouse pointer but not the two-sided adjustment arrow. I have attempted
to capture this with ROBOHelp's screen capture tool and with Paint Shop Pro version 3.x.

Can anybody advise how this can be accomplished.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Tom Herme
mailto://therme -at- nvbell -dot- net