Word 7/Office 97 html

Subject: Word 7/Office 97 html
From: "Christian, Cathy" <Cathy -dot- Christian -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:13:23 -0700

Hello, everyone,

In using Word 7/Office 97's Save to HTML feature, I find that a lot of
editing needs to be done in the browser - it doesn't convert WYSIWYG.
For instance, much space is added between bullets and stem sentences. Is
this normal, and is there a better way of doing the conversion so I
don't have to do much editing? I'm new at this, obviously, but need to
learn.

BTW, I learn new ideas and remember old lessons from lurking on this
list, including Fun Pairs and Master/Slave stuff.
Cathy Christian
Technical Writer
425-237-6205 6C-FC
mailto:cathy -dot- christian -at- -dot- boeing -dot- com
You don't need to fear the darkness; all you do is light a candle.