Re: Frame 5.5 upgrade

Subject: Re: Frame 5.5 upgrade
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:50:16 -0500

Just for clarification: Our purchasing person called Adobe this morning
and was told that the 5.5 upgrade is out of stock and is not expected to
ship until at least the end of next week. We ordered it almost four
weeks ago from Adobe.

I know other people have it, though, because I've seen the bug reports.

Chris

PS -- Sorry, Bob, I didn't mean to send that just to you.
--
Chris Hamilton, Senior Technical Writer
Greenbrier & Russel