writing See Also's in on-line help.

Subject: writing See Also's in on-line help.
From: Ron D Rhodes <Ron_D_Rhodes -at- MAIL -dot- BANKONE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:49:43 -0400

Dear On-line developers,

I am currently waiting for my copy of William Horton's "How to Write
On-Line Help" to arrive from Amazon.com. Until it get's here I need
to ask your advice on See Also's.

Is there a "standard" or a reasoning for what kinds of links an
on-line author should include in See Also's?

Thanks,

Ron the Rookie HDK developer.
ron_d_rhodes -at- mail -dot- bankone -dot- com