FW: Tech writer wannabe (Cincinnati -> Twin Cities)

Subject: FW: Tech writer wannabe (Cincinnati -> Twin Cities)
From: Lisa Priester <priester -at- XTISED -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:30:30 -0700

Dear St. Melissa,

Your friend and others interested in proposal writer concerns might want to subscribe to the proposal-l mail list.

From the list's welcome message:
PURPOSE OF THE LIST
Facilitates discussions regarding the development of business proposals, especially responding to Government RFPs. Articles and information cover best practices, production, marketing, contracts, training, tools, and resources for planning, writing, producing and delivering proposals. While Government agencies and private sector firms are rushing to the Internet, few resources exist to bring them together. This list serves as a clearing house for information relevant to the partnership between Government and industry.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To subscribe, send a message to Majordomo, by addressing it to:
majordomo -at- ari -dot- net
Whatever you put in the subject, will be ignored.
If you want individual messages in your inbox, in the body of the message put:
subscribe proposal-l
If you want the digest format, in the body of your message put:
subscribe proposal-l-digest
And send your message

Regards,

Lisa Priester