Re: Trademark symbols...???

Subject: Re: Trademark symbols...???
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:50:09 -0700

>>Does anyone have a good URL for trademark usage? We're having a
>>mini-debate about where to use the trademark symbols ( (R) and TM ) and
>>the copyright symbol ( (c) ).

I suggest you go right to the horse's mouth for that kind of info.
Here's the URL for the US Library of Congress (International Standards
Serial Number page):

http://lcweb.loc.gov/issn/

Towards the bottom of the page are links to the US Copyright Office
and the US Patent & Trademark Office. Be prepared for more info than
you ever thought existed on these subjects.

HTH!

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams