Numbered lists in Word 97

Subject: Numbered lists in Word 97
From: "Sally Yeo (home)" <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:28:02 -0500

I had a lot of trouble with lists numbering from a previous list until I
found the following (cut from a message from Sella Rush). Not seeting
this caused me many hours of frustrating rework.

(In the Bullets and Numbering dialog box (access from the
Format menu), there are 2 option buttons: "Restart Numbering" and
"Continue from a previous list". I believe the default is "continue
from a previous list". This means that no matter where you are, if you
want to number a paragraph it will automatically continue any previous
numbering)