Re: How to edit/print .ps files

Subject: Re: How to edit/print .ps files
From: Maro Riofrancos <riofrancos -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:32:12 -0400

First, convert the .PS files to PDF format using Adobe Distiller.

Then convert the PDF files to RTF using Aerial, a program obtainable from
http://www.ambia.co (free evaluation copies available). You can then open
the files in any Windows or Mac word processor.

Maro Riofrancos
riomaro -at- riofrancos -dot- com
Voice: 212 864-2121