Re: How to edit/print .ps files

Subject: Re: How to edit/print .ps files
From: Jessica N Lange <jlange -at- OHIOEE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 07:44:59 -0400

Hello

CorelDraw will import PostScript files as editable files. From File menu, choose Import. In Files of type area, select "PostScript Interpreted (PS)". If you don't see that as an import type, do a custom install and select that as one of the import filters.

I have CorelDraw 6, but have seen this option in many past versions. I have always had success with this, but work only with small graphics -- small in physical size, file size, and bit depth.

Hope this helps

Jessica N Lange
---digest subscriber---
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers Inc
mailto:jlange -at- ohioee -dot- com