Re: Shareware icons

Subject: Re: Shareware icons
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:20:24 -0500

Gee, I didn't know people PAID for these things. They are freely
available all over the web.

Here are a few places to try:

Actually, the icon bazaar probably has everything you need, but in case
you want more:

Some may indeed be shareware, but I think there are plenty of freebies.
In this list, some links may also be a little dated since I have not
visited these sites for awhile, but I hope this helps....

Jane Bergen

On Thursday, October 09, 1997 1:46 PM, Katherine Hostetter
[SMTP:katherin -at- efn -dot- org] wrote:
> Stephen Riley wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking for some shareware / freeware icons to use
> > as resources in help files and other projects.
> >
> > Do such things exist?
> > Does anyone have recommended URLs?
> Look at the bargain shelves of Office Depot, and other companies. I
> a box of icons for $9.95 recently.

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com