$8.00 an hour

Subject: $8.00 an hour
From: Matthew Danda <matt -at- SONYCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:58:42 +0200

All this talk about $8.00 an hour has brought back some memories:

I worked my first year as a technical writer at $8.00 an hour.
Had to, to get the experience.
Within three years, my year-end income has more than tripled. Sometimes
working cheap is the only way to get started, but, once you have
started, the sky's the limit.

Just my (5 minutes/60 minutes)*(US$8.00) = $0.67 worth of wisdom (at my
1995 income).