chapter numbering-Introduction

Subject: chapter numbering-Introduction
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:49:12 -0500

If you have a whole chapter of introductory material, by all means number
it Chapter 1. Introduction.

Our books also have a Preface, where we introduce the book, it's purpose,
audience, etc. If the introductory material is short, we might include
it here and start the book with another topic...System Description or
Getting Started, or something.

Becky