Downloading

Subject: Downloading
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- WF -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:04:24 -0500

This is off-topic but I'm stumped with how to change the directory for
downloading applications.

ON my previous version of Netscape I had an option with browze to set
the download directory. That seems not to be available anymore; the
server just sends the file, then attempts to install it (in the case of
upgrades) then I get an "unable to locate application" error and the
downloaded file is apparently deleted from my HD.

I've tried on Internet Explorer with the same results.

Any help will be appreciated. Please reply off-list.

Thanks
--

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- wf -dot- net