Frame 5.5 for Mac problems?

Subject: Frame 5.5 for Mac problems?
From: Christopher Pickslay <chrispix -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:19:26 -0700

I just received my Frame 5.5 upgrade, but I'm not sure if I should install
it yet, as I keep hearing about some major problem with it crashing. Is
anyone out there using version 5.5 on a 68k Mac having these problems?

Thanks,

Christopher Pickslay

?:^{>
Christopher Pickslay
chrispix -at- bigfoot -dot- com

If mail bounces back from the above address, try chrispix -at- ziplink -dot- net